Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome!

Hey guys! First post yeaa :)

Welcome to our Twilight blog! We're just 2 overly obsessed high school girls who's CONVINCED that Edward (AND Jacob!) will be ours...but hey was that totally unexpected? Haha.

Right now it's Frances posting, I'll have Joanna introduce herself soon! So I started this blog because I was tired of ranting to people about how AWESOME Twilight was and getting "uhh. um. ok you're weird" responses. Haha. NOT COOL! We allll know how amazing it actually is right? Haha :) So yea. And Joanna happens to be one of those people who responds with "OMG I KNOW AHHH I LOVE EDWARD". That is one of the many reasons she's one of my best friends :)

Soooo...I'm currently a sophomore in high school, I'm involved with music at school, and I study a lot (yes I'm Asian haha). I also enjoy acting and singing, the musical stage. I also talk a lott haha and usually I'm reallyyy energetic (lol can you tell?) and I talk really fast. And that's the brief intro on me! :)

Oh another thing I tend to overuse :)s but I'll try to tone it down a bit! :D Haha.

On here we will post updates on anything that has to do with this series that we find, our thoughts/opinions on various thing, etc...basically anything that has to do with Twilight that we feel like sharing!

So, welcome to our blog, and we hope you share our love for this wonderful series! If not, then well, maybe we'll get you hooked too!

Until next time!
(that is so cliche lol)

♥, Frances


----

Hello fans,

This is Joanna, the other overly obsessed high school girl who is totally convinced that Edward and Jacob exist in this world. Frances and I have been dangerously sucked into the Twilight series -- this blog sort of explains some part of it. Edward is absolutely the PERFECT boyfriend and I can tell you that I would become a vampire and a vegetarian just for him. If I were to tell you how much I love Edward, it'd be truly impossible. For I'll rant on and on about his eyes, his lips, his voice, his body, his sweetness, his inhuman-gorgeousness, and such, so don't get me started.

Anyways, this is supposed to be an introduction so y'all can get to know me better. I'm a Junior in high school (and some of you might know, I'm constantly going crazy with the stressful homework) and I'm more involved with graphic arts. I procrastinate (which is what I'm doing now... of course) so much that it's actually quite amusing. Like Frances, I'm Asian, but I'm the really laid back kind. I enjoy writing (for fun, not for school sorts) and you can find me with my cellphone & ipod 24/7. Let's not get into much more depth, 'cause I don't want to bore you with our blogs already.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and Midnight Sun = pure love.
(Frances: And Forever Dawn too! Even though she's not publishing that >.<)


Obsessively yours,
Joanna ♥

1 comment:

Lex! said...

Oh my Carlisle! I'm finding more and more people everyday who are overly obsessed with Twilight! YEAH! Check out my Twilight blog!!! I'm trying to get more people to read it! The address is www.twilightaddiction.blogspot.com!