Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fan Fiction

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you all know that our movie page has been updated, and I recently read a great fan fiction! Here's the link: http://flowrs4ophelia.livejournal.com/75931.html. It's a post-Eclipse story from flowrs4ophelia's imagination, and I think she does a really great job with it. It really sucked me in, and although the chapters aren't as long as Stephenie's (haha but then she IS a professional author now!) they are still so amazing and I feel like they depict the characters as they are really well. She has really good character development as well as accurate details about the vampires/relationship between the characters. I felt like I was reading "Breaking Dawn"! I am so excited for that book to come out. But for now, there's flowrs4ophelia's version of it.

Alright, that's all for now :D Haha.

♥, Frances (:

No comments: